Thread: Macross - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-08, 03:33   Link #778
Ozuma-Rii
Heya~ I am a Ranka-addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Actually no, the entire facility collapsed, leaving no survivors, including Takashi Hayase, Misa's father.

- Tak
Say what?
Ok I get it my memory fails me.

Tak-san, you seriously have this much time? I wonder if I will be bothering you, but this may just as well be my final question.
What size must a ship be if it were to be classified macross-class? I am thinking of making the main antagonist in my fanfic reverse-engineer macross ship slightly smaller than a quarter, but larger than 200 m across...
And, to my knowledge, energy conversion armor is only shown to be able to take damage upwards to but not limited to crashing into a building, right?
And... The final one.
What happens when we try to force-fold a ship into a region where there are fold faults? Will there be structural damage passing through one? If I am not wrong there should be no problems except speed of travel, yes?.
Note: if you have no time it is perfectly okay to ignore my questions, thanks for the help so far.

Last edited by Ozuma-Rii; 2012-09-08 at 03:52.
Ozuma-Rii is offline   Reply With Quote