View Single Post
Old 2018-01-16, 21:27   Link #3251
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 101
Lol! Funny seeing 1/3 of the audience just stand there has Eren eats Willy. Amazing how the tables have turned in just couple of years. With the 3d gear Paradise Island now has the most advance technology in the world. Scout Regiment make quick work of the artillery unit. They would be deadly in urban warfare. The three warriors that survived Wall Maria skirmish with Scout Regiment years ago know it.

Policy
Now that General Calvi and all the high ranking military officials are dead, Commander Magath just put the final nail in the coffin on all Eldians by declaring Marley will no longer rely on the titans going forward and that Coordinate titan no longer matter to Marley. Owl(Eren Kruger) in chapter 89 mentioned to Grisha that Marley has always debated whether the Eldians should be slaughtered or kept alive. He said once the Marley got hold of the Coordinates they would no longer need the Eldians in the Intern camp. Moving ahead Eren, Willy, death of all the high ranking Marley officials(ones supporting the program like General Calvi), and finally Commander Magath have finally decided the Eldians fate with in these last couple of chapter. After this little skirmish who will protect whats left of the surviving warrior program(like Pieck, Falco, Zeke, Riener, and the remaining warrior successors) if they survive? There is no need for the Eldian program, their successors(like Gabi and the others), and the Eldians in the Intern camp with Commander Magath's new policy. I wonder if Zeke betrayed Marley because he saw the writing on the wall? He seems to be missing in action? Maybe he got cold feet knowing Levi is waiting for him. Will Commander Magath kill all the Eldian Warriors in the titan program? He seemed pretty convince from here on out he wanted nothing to do with them anymore. Finally the only way I see Marley being able to finish destroying all Eldians by unlocking the atom if they are moving away from titans. That is the only technology that I see taking out Paradise Island and all the titans if they are going down that route.

Female and Male
Looking at the Hammer titan it retained the male physic and does not reflect Willy's sister Physic. I wonder if a male can receive the female titan and will he retain the female body? I wonder if Scout Regiment will have a Male using the female titan if Annie is replaced? That would throw people off. Look at Tybur Family they went to great lengths to hide the Hammer Titan from everyone even giving to a women. I wonder if they hide or kept the sister a secret because she looked like a Maid more then a royal family member. You never think female would inherit the Hammer Titan, so did the Scout Regiment something similar?

Fighter
Eren Yeager has truly become mastered his titan. On top of that he has truly become a powerful fighter. Every move he did against the Hammer titan was not wasted. Even when he was impaled he was patient enough to observe before doing anything. He surprised everyone by surviving Hammer Titan's deadly attack. Years ago he was a sloppy fighter and an emotional one. Now he has hard to kill has Reiner was during the final fight years ago at Wall Maria. I am curious if he can wipe the memories of all the Eldians in that camp or what extent of controlling other titans does he have?
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote