View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 14:54   Link #86
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Yeah, I was a little " *flailing!*" when I saw people totally predicting that, but I couldn't change it ><

And yes, Nanoha is a little confused already, so it's set for more confusion and doubt XD so now you get the "come on get togehter already!" that I'm going to abuse and abuse lol
Sorry about that, just saw a potential for hilarious actions and proclaimed it out loud before thinking it through

And yes, the most frustrating part about a forming relationship like that is the "i think/i do like her, but i'm afraid to confess" usually drives everyone around them up the wall in frustration

I do remember seeing something alike that IRL, though it was a boy and girl... after two months of dodginess i got fed up with it, sat them together and explained it to them, sorta like kickstarting their relationship...

Nearly got my face relocated to the back of my head in the process... people tend to be rather aggressive when someone starts blurting out secrets like that.

I suppose it's arika's job to be the frustrated one when fate and nanoha start getting dodgy about their feelings...
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote