Old 2012-02-01, 15:06   Link #805
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Comrade! My feelings are the same especially in the pairing support
Hells yeah! *brofist*

Quote:
But the story has made it a conscious effort to say "Love is forbidden!" and gave various reasons for it So that might be abit complicating if you want to see a pairing bloom this early
Ah well, it'd be ideal but I won't enjoy the show any less if it doesn't actually occur. I strongly agree with what Ypocaramel said; I'm sure the protagonists will manage to overcome the barriers placed in front of them by refining the bonds they have with each other. This goes double for the 'main couple'; whoever the hell they turn out to be.

Quote:
If there's another sequel it would probably be another 12000 years.
Perhaps. I'm just worried that we won't get a satisfying ending, and the producers will decide to remedy this by creating another sequel.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
I stumbled upon some bits of information from interviews with director Yamamoto Yuusuke and Amata's seiyuu Kaji Yuuki in some magazine (FREECELL):

Spoiler for Vague spoilers for the few upcoming episodes:

Man, that's Okada for you wwwww
Heh, I see people were spot on in thinking Mikono may be somewhat evil and that Zess will fall for Amata. I wonder what that shocking revelation will be, and if it is in anyway related to the wedding scene with Kagura and Mikono?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote