View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 05:48   Link #757
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata is a very fun series written by Maruto Fumiaki (the same guy who wrote White Album 2). Well, because of this it fells like I'm reading a VN in form of book. The main theme of making a normal girl (Katou Megumi) into a main heroine of a game is interesting too. The setting of their game already looks better than a lot of things out there. But the best thing is the interaction between Megumi and the MC. It has been some time since I liked the "main heroine" so much since the first volume.

Saihate no Kyuuseishu is a new series by the author of Mushi Uta. The MC looks a little like Okarin from S;G and revolves around the existence of a genius. The aspect that made me like this so much was that the heroines didn't have any appearance at the climax. In other words Saihate is like a mixture of slice-of-life (with the heroines) + a battle between "geniuses" involving the most important powers in the world (no heroines here?).
The whole thing in Saihate no Kyuuseishu about messing himself up so he won't be the "genius" he is, is quite interesting. I had fun reading about his "break down" in vol 1, pretty fun read ^^