Thread: Carazy Ideas
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-13, 19:49   Link #25
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
sumflip - thank you, look for me in the 2008 elections, but hopefully they won't take as long to count the votes as i expect it to be totaly one sidded. But if that doesn't work, then i will just bust out the Moody army.

pathyfinder - Don't worry about their quality as i will let you hand pick each an every one of them (though you can coose to stop if it is too much for you), and you can choose between a city in A) California B) Mexico C) Florida. and if you want one elswhere just ask.

monir - Thank you, actualy it is my birthday everyday (long story, long enough for a thread even so i won't even go there).

MajinBuu "If someone wants to take over my world,be my guest,even I can't handle it ", Don't mind if i do

Well, i would really like to hear other people's crazy ideas, be it about world domonation or anything else, like a new kind of lightbulb (but you have to find a way to relate the light bulb back to Naruto)

Here for inspiration i will give you a couple of crazy facts/ideas (though they don't relate to naruto, but they should jump start your crazyness)

The earth is flat

The sun is the center of the universe

The one element that is not represented on the Pereodic table of Elements is Moodyum, and there is only one atom of it in the whole entire universe and it is located in the center of the sun, so therefore the center of the universe = moodyum

I don't need to eat becuse i have chloralplasts in my cells which allow me to photosynthesize, so all i need to do is stand in the sun, while you suckers have to chew your food MUAHAHAHAHAHA

hmmm...... Moody is running out of ideas........... No more ideas, anyways, Come on people, show me your maddness!!!!
CardCaptorMoody is offline   Reply With Quote