View Single Post
Old 2008-08-17, 23:05   Link #19
KoiNoDensetsu
今日、海をみた。もう恐くない。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful View Post
lol well it atleast made me laugh.

it would be cool if people thought that was the preview to the OVA. i rather enjoyed that lol
LOL, well, I remember looking at the opening to the Akane Maniax anime on youtube and everyone thought it was the opening to the ~Next Season~ OVA! They were all like "WTF!? What's with all the Gundam? Is Akane getting her own ending? I thought they were supposed to be making a OVA for Haruka! And who's that guy with the nose bleed?"

Wow, that was a crazy parody! I'm surprised it was included on the last DVD, since it makes Mitsuki the villian. It would have been hilarious if they included Hoshizora no Waltz in the credits at the end for a "touching" ending.

I'm really glad they included Manami in the parody. She's been basically abandoned in the anime... She looks kind of weird in the anime, though. They probably didn't have enough anime character designs for her to get the look off right, since she was barely in the anime.

It was hilarious at the end to see all of the main heroines (including Manami) kill each other inside of their robots at the end. I can just imagine all the different reasons each of the girls had for getting to Takayuki...

And seeing a parody of Hamakawa's death in between battle was both hilarious and terrible! But mostly terrible.