View Single Post
Old 2008-09-06, 04:09   Link #326
inyang86

Quote:
This isn't actually @ you TwilightHack, but generally speaking, you bring up a nagging point... If AltoxSheryl DID do the horizontal boogie, I'd find it really out of character for Sheryl. This V-Type virus is essentially like AIDS+cancer. Even in the heat of the moment, I really cannot believe that Sheryl would have sex with the person she loved (or anyone else for that matter.) knowing that it could be a death sentence for them as well as her. If nothing else, we've seen Sheryl grow beyond mere disengagement for the safety of others to active participation in the safety of those around her... this is further bolstered by this episode. Engaging in risky behavior, even in this situation is antithetical for her.
Actually, it isn't confirmed that this V-Type virus is essentially like AIDS+cancer. It's only stated the virus comes from Vajra's salivar, so it's passed from Vajra to human. But this doesn't mean that it can be passed through hyman to human.
I mean Sheryl is definitly experienced, and if it's transmitted via sex well it just can't be hidden... right?

Quote:
I've also rewatched over and over, the following shot of Alto on the porch and see no indication of redress, metaphorical elements in the shot, or really any difference in Alto, except that he has his boots back on...
He's wearing his jacket properly and then after the scene his jacket is hanging on his shoulder.
I say that pretty much clarifies the situation