View Single Post
Old 2008-11-06, 07:40   Link #53
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly00 View Post
That seems a silly decision, but does not detract from the game proper.
It's a logical decision actually, since the song was a commercial release by an artist under Sony. Sega just want to avoid paying royalties to her since the game was an initial flop in Japan , and give it's style and presentation, they must have been unsure of the game's success overseas.

Quote:
Sega has, it seems, delivered; with extra credit for giving player the choice of language tracks and their stated intention (official blog entry) of bringing both DLC packs over early next year.
That announcement about the DLC.....I've posted that in one of my earlier post, actually. About the inclusion of Japanese Audio Track, Sega know their audience as well as their projected release date well enough. How are they going to survive aganist Goalith such as Fallout 3, Resistance 2 and LBP if they are going to take out the Japanese audios in favor for a full english release ?

They deserve additional credits only if they keep the Japanese Audio intact on top of the English dubs for both the stateside DLCs.

Quote:
The soundtrack is good too; I made sure to purchase a copy thereof.
It's by Hitoshi Sakimoto, famous for his works in FF Tactics and FF XII, so that's expected. I've not heard about the Soundtrack being release on iTunes yets, so you be best importing a hardcopy which includes the aforementioned removed J-pop Track.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote