View Single Post
Old 2008-11-17, 21:12   Link #91
ultranova11

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am guessing that you are all guys here and have never held or seen a girl's swimsuit in your entire life.

In a girl's swimsuit at the chest area, there are compartments, or pockets, for pads, which are to prevent a girl from showing her nipples in the swimming pool and turning all the spastic horny retarded old men on, and for cushioning the breasts to prevent chaffing and abrasions from the tight swimsuit.

Since Taiga is flat as an airfield (board, pancake, whatever), the swimsuit doesn't exactly fit tightly on her, and thus the pads do not press against her body securely. Plus she is struggling so hard in the pool, not a wonder that the pads fall out.
Lol I blieve your right when you say most of us are guys (i am too) I only knew that cause i have to buy things for my cousin lol I like your second para graph describing Taiga lol
But anyway my question is how often do these episodes get released once every week or so, and also what day are they released on in that week (monday, friday)?