View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 18:57   Link #53
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Amazing episode.

So it was indeed Amber's voice in the recording message, though I don't think she's alive anymore and she's certainly not Madam Orielle, that would be a bad plot twist. So now we also get to see some background information about Hazuki, which most likely means we'll be seeing her dead in the next episode, at least that's the feeling I'm getting considering what's been happening to the contractors in this series so far.

So it wasn't a filler episode even though we get to see Kiko and Gai, I'm satisfied. I guess BONES did this for the fans, but at least they still kinda played part in the plot and helped it move forward a bit, but I guess it was still thanks to Madam Orielle that Suou reunited with her mother again. As expected, something was definitely wrong with Suou, and now we learn she died 8 years ago. Most likely she'll be under Shion's influence soon and turn against Hei and whatever reasons he needed her in the first place.

And last but not least, we get to see old Hei again. I was fooled at first and didn't recognize his voice, and now it seems he even got stronger than before.