View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 15:30   Link #81
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchem1st View Post
the funny thing is a lot of us so serious and often doing almost everything including dirty way
to force their opinion in the forum or other eventough it was completely useless or no benefit.
im not supporting kleeyook but lowering guard or not serious is not professional action
Well, I don't really understand what you meant.

What I have been talking about in this forum in the last two posts are about my frustration on how highly people think of Ise from DxD and typical shounen heroes. It's actually off-topic but i at least add my thought about Hagure there.

You mention about people's comments being forced upon others or being useless doesn't do them justice either. I believe a lot of people have to express their frustration about Naruto and Bleach on internet forums since weeaboos they know happen to believe they are the only decent series we have.

What are you talking about people doing something dirty anyway? You meant to say about people doing hentai doujinshi of the series?

I notice that manga version and anime version of Hagure Yuusha are different. I wonder which adaptation is closer to the LN version.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote