View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 17:24   Link #47
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
We already know that chakra can exist without a soul (Kage Bushin is the main example of this,
Kage bunshin is an example of the opposite, if the user of the jutsu is killed or just knocked out the kage bunshin vanishes. For example when Naruto went kyuubi-mode against Pain his kage bunshin just vanished.

Quote:
technically the Bijuu are also only chakra constructs (maybe the Jyuubi has a 'soul' but it is very unclear if the Kyuubi does)),
The bijuu are pissed probably because humans think that they are just "chakra constructs", but they have personalities just like humans, so if humans have soul they also should have.
The other thing is, if the kyuubi were just a mass of chakra then when Minato split it into 2 halves then what is the other half supposed to be? Is it another kyuubi or just some mass of chakra?

But i guess i should probably think in a different way about what a "soul" is in the Naruto world. But i can't think of any way that this would make sense, so i guess i'll just enjoy the story and not search for too much logic in it Having Orochimaru back was worth breaking any rules that the author might have set previously

Quote:
That being said, Sasuke just cured Anko's curse seal problem .
Apparently Kabuto was also healed from Orochi's chakra
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote