View Single Post
Old 2014-04-28, 22:56   Link #101
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Yeah, but main series is main series. She will likely have an introduction (I hope it's more than this since she is important here), but she should eventually have a debut in Index and have some prominence. Shouldn't stay exclusive to one series given the situation revolving around the Sisters and that annoys me when series do that, lol. Like Will and most of the other clones. That's why I said "God knows how long that would take" since it can take a while for things to appear long mentioned before.
It could happen in other spin-off mangas like the Accelerator manga or in a possible movie or one of the special projects they are doing that we have no clue about yet... (can't wait for the 10th).

Though, one big thing I like about this series is that there is basically no filler anywhere at all... yes... some view silent party as filler... but let's not get into that now... (though I will say I was happy to see that even though Railgun S is only 8.26 on MAL, the Sisters arc is above 9 on MAL thank god... from reviews/comments I've seen...) Anything mentioned anywhere might be integrated into the story later, and the world is so large. It's rather nice. Gunha showing up in this arc was an example, I didn't expect him to show up elsewhere other than comedy, but he actually did (which I was hoping for which was nice). I mean he had a cameo before and fought Mikoto in the Railgun LN, but I still wasn't expecting that to happen, which was nice. (BTW it's also why I'm guessing Mikoto didn't react that weirdly to his appearance last chapter, if she already knows him at this point as an acquaintance...).

I was especially happy when
Spoiler for NT 9:
I wish Detective Conan did that... then DC would be closer to the same level as this series for me. (it'd be my second favorite for sure then...) But alas... It is why I fully enjoy this series.

Also, I'm still surprised the parameter list was mentioned here... I really hope that it's foreshadowing for that it will be a railgun-important issue eventually. That would be awesome for a future timeskip arc plot in railgun, especially since it would be relevant to all of the railgun MC's... I hope more important plot tie-ins happen in the future as well... Maybe it would be interesting if Kamachi also made some LN's now that were further back in the story's chronology to help set up some later events... but I guess he's just using the mangas to do that... though I'm sure that takes much more time... to do so...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote