View Single Post
Old 2007-04-10, 13:25   Link #18
Js2756
Thread Killer

This episode was good, but it is out of place with the rest of the anime due to how much different Belldandy is. Her open admittance of loving Keiichi is totally out of character here, when you consider how freakin' uptight she was prior to this to admitting her feelings. This is not an issue with the manga, because Belldandy is so much more open there. Other than that, this episode was fine.

Oh, now the series is over, as far as we know, it's time to look back at a couple of predictions I made when this season started airing:

Quote:
Will definitely see Skuld get Noble Scarlet (you see it in the intro). How this plans to be written, I don't know since it's hard to say whether they will introduce Sentaro to follow the manga.
Right.

Quote:
Fourth goddess arc and introduction of Peorth will happen. There are already hints of this in episode 1 of season 2. I expect (and they damn well better) the show to follow the manga. One of the better arcs in the manga and brings in one of my favourite (if not favourite) characters.
Right.

Quote:
Introduction of Hild will probably happen, but like TDRKZ said, how they plan on doing this without Welsper, I don't know. They could just easily write a new Urd story or do the broom race.
Right.

Quote:
Angel eater is not happening in accordance with manga. They changed Lind too much in episode 26 to follow the manga faithfully. Might still do it albeit altered, which will also allow Hild to come into the picture.
Right, although I did give myself an easy out.

Quote:
Passing of directorship of motor club to Keiichi will in almost all likelihood happen. If Chihiro is to be properly introduced, this is how it will turn out.
Wrong, Keiichi did not receive the directorship.

Quote:
Keiichi's parents arriving, unlikely. Takes place way too far off, a cute story, but there's a long way to go before getting there.
Right, even in the face of his parents being in the closing credits. Ha!

Quote:
Gateway arc - not happening. This won't happen until Peorth is established as a significant supporting character which I don't see until the end of this season.
Right.

Quote:
Urd's first class test is a possibility, but I'm not banking on it happening.
One of the stories I would have liked to see, but it didnt happen, so chalk another point up to me.

7/8, not too shabby. Ha ha, shameless self promotion. These were done in the S2E1 thread, btw.