View Single Post
Old 2010-01-25, 23:30   Link #23
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Wow, I'm amazed with the boom in activity within the past few days.

Don't forget, when you are being attacked. When you draw the number of cards equal to the soul of the card attacking you. If you draw a climax, all of that damage is canceled. (Sorry if this is a repeat.)

When I was playing with a Nanoha StrikerS deck (focusing on Nanoha using Starlight Breaker as her Climax with Vivio as support). In a turn where I could have finished the game, I had 28 soul damage in total to deal out and all of it was canceled .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Or you could just scan the cards and make a set with MagicWorkStation. Then you wouldn't even need the real cards outside of getting the images of them.
Wait, I haven't tried MagicWorkStation but I want to use my actual deck. From what I understand, you can create your deck online with MagicWorkStation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunbladeuser View Post

The other Japanese card game I am playing, Lycèe, does that a lot better IMO. Every artwork is done by various artists specially for the card game and only some special cards have official artworks. That way, the design is rather consequent, not to mention you have a lot of pretty arts you've never seen before (though that may vary due to personal likes and dislikes since there are quite a lot of different artists).
I looked at Lychee while in Malaysia and I do agree, the artwork is great.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote