View Single Post
Old 2008-06-07, 14:32   Link #42
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
I prefer staying from making that kind of thread until and unless the story starts shifting in that direction. As of now, Sheryl and Ranka seem to be more interested in each other (get your mind out of the gutter! ) than in Alto, so I feel that it's still premature.

It'd be better to leave this kind of discussion in the episode threads (where they probably fit better anyways) than to create a new thread for this. As long as the show is still listed by AnimeSuki and unlicenced (and it's probably going to stay that way ), I don't see a problem with such comparisons.
I think the series as well as the discussion for it has started to shift in that direction as of now such that a "Macross Love Triangle" type thread would probably be quite popular for people. It's a passionate topic that people are engaging and arguing in that I think doesn't always necessarily belong in an episode thread itself, but a thread of it's own.

Besides personally I feel that the discussion of Alto x Ranka vs. Alto x Sheryl is starting to dominate the episode discussions themselves (as in overall content) such that it is probably better for people to have somewhere to really get into the topic uninterrupted and specifically.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote