View Single Post
Old 2012-09-02, 03:44   Link #213
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Yeah I know I'm a gamer too. What I meant was, if you don't "Build" your character as one build, then you do it as the others. Doesn't mean they are always interchangable midway.

Sadly yeah...Which is why I'm asking why. Is it really because the designers think it would be too hard for most players? If this game is fully real time where you have to swing your swords correctly the entire duration of the skill and not automated midway then I'd buy that.
well it's maybe a way for the author to make the main character as a special one which is by including the skill/style that any other people can't have....

really nice episode...finally the battle scene that I was hoping for as the previous episodes didn't really satisfying my action needs
dual-wielding...really have a nice ring in my ear as I always like the sound of it and when playing MMORPG that have a job that can dual wield, I would always choose to play it just like choosing fighter (twin lance at first) at PSO2.... (oops OOT)

A waste that no slurping mayonnaise at Asuna's hand
really excited when he shouted out "Starbust Stream" a 16-hit skill....
I wonder if it's like some kind of combo and whether the combo had been decided by the system or the player itself that do the combo with the help of system...
But its likely that it had been decided by the system because actually when the player's getting hit they can still continue attacking while being attacked not just like the MMORPG that I had ever played when the player's being hit and got the damage there's actually a second stun(?) which actually in Ragnarok Online it can be discarded by using Endure skill that Swordsman have.....
I don't really like the 6th move when he cross slash downwards again... its better that after the 5th move when he cross slash downwards the next move would be cross slashing upwards....

really surprised when seeing Lizbeth make her second appearance
and when was it that Kirito told Lizbeth about the dual-wielding and made it a secret? Well in the novel Kirito showed her the dual-wield but not in the 7th episode

next will be an epic battle again between Kirito and Heathcliff as even after knowing Kirito having unique skill nitouryuu, he still challenge him to a fight which means he himself has a confidence that he can beat Kirito
Leon_Lelouch is offline   Reply With Quote