View Single Post
Old 2008-08-02, 00:52   Link #1049
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hey. nobody said life was a garden full of roses
Ha, true that. Still though, I feel like Shirley is getting gipped (sp?) I mean she's in the show for 3/4 of the whole mainly going through emotional trauma, and then when she dies there's one episode of grieving and then nothing (so far anyway) This is pretty much how I see the situation, comically exaggerated mind you.

[In this scene Lelouch is playing a video game (...you'll see)]

C.C.: I see you're taking to the grieving process quite well.

Lulu: Hmm?

C.C.: The death of your friend Shirley. You haven't even mentioned her in over a week.

Lulu: Oh c'mon. Look I proved a point all right. I wiped out the frickin' Geass Cult.

C.C.: And you think that makes it okay? You think that that will avenge her death, justice is served, and you can just forget about her?

Lulu: Well no, I mean I'm still gonna kill Rolo...once I get around to it. It's just uh...I'm playing Symphony of the Night right now and uh I really just need to beat Dracula. Then I'll take care of it.

C.C.: You're on level 3

Lulu: Yeah...yeah, this'll take a while.

All right, yes this scenario is assuming that C.C. still has her memories, but I needed a voice of reason and I think she fit the bill best. And of course I do not, nor should you, take this seriously.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote