View Single Post
Old 2009-08-24, 22:21   Link #235
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Personally guys, people are entitled to his or her own opinion you know. One can think that an anime needs to be analyzed from top to bottom for the characters, while the others can think it's just need to be enjoyed since the characters are quite straightforward with how they act. What makes them complex or not is actually us, except when, well... Let's say it involve yanderes *CoughKaraNoKyoukaiCough* and some others really bipolar personality and actions.

It doesn't change the interesting moments of the series, really. You don't need to convince a person to think that a character in it is complex to make this series, say, unique. Regios is unique in my eye because it can combine fantasy-like RPG element to make a good series in the run. (Well, the end beg to differ, but hey, at least I enjoyed LOL-ing hard here!)

Me, I personally think that Regios both LN and anime is quite straightforward in terms of how their actions speak their personality. Crusade is a different matter from what I read from spoilers though. *Begs ackem sensei to search for the novel these days :'c* But it is my opinion and others can disagree and state their opinion in the exchange. But forcing a view is a different matter