View Single Post
Old 2009-02-10, 21:01   Link #1286
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
You mean aside from the fact that the entire trip was orchestrated by the two? Aside from the fact that Ranka's line after she confessed was that she really wanted to go with Alto? Aside from the fact that she was not the least bit surprised to see Banana? Aside from the fact that she was ready to climb up into the VF-27?

Come on. How the hell is she going to be on a trip to Vajra land without Banana's help? Give me a friggin break. Analyzing her character is one thing, going on denial is quite another. I am amused that every once in a while, a new, totally illogical excuse would suddenly spawn out of nowhere.

- Tak
lol, you get fired up quite easily. My reasoning is quite logical and it is just as good as yours, when it comes down to it both of our statements could be possible, we're merely discussing the situation. Both our views are just speculation though and I'm not giving Ranka an "excuse" as you like to put it, I'm merely justifying her situations because what I say is as much possible as yours. You can keep saying I'm in denial but there are people that tend to at least acknowledge my views.