Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-02, 07:39   Link #17
FinFangFoom
The Man, The Legend......

O.K time for my favorite sexist joke, but you need a very basic knowlege of the bible. (if I don't screw it up, it's been awhile)

So God creates Adam and puts him in the Garden of Eden and tells him he gets to live there forever in paridise. Adam was happy for awhile but then then one day God finds him sad and ask;

"What's wrong Adam?"

Adam replies "Well this is great and all, but I see all these animals with compainions and they seem really happy. It makes me feel really lonley sometimes. Can't I have a companion too?"

God thinks about it for a few minutes then says "O.K, I'll let you have a companion to walk with you that will be a perfect compliment to you in every way. But it'll cost you both of your arms and a leg."

Adam thinks to himself; "I don't know, if I don't have arms I won't be able to hold anything or pet the animals. And I'll get really tired of hopping around everywhere on just one leg. It just doesn't seem worth it."

So Adam says to God, "What can I get for a rib?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.K I don't think thats how it goes but you get the idea.
FinFangFoom is offline   Reply With Quote