Originally Posted by Log View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for ~~:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
*explanation on student council*
Don't see anything wrong here tbh.

Or I'm I being dense here?
Except for the Prez and Vice Prez, who are second years, and the 1st year trainees, the student council is absent. It stands to reason the others are third years and away on internships. It stands to reason the whole student council and not just the presidents is picked on a power-basis, so usually, the WHOLE student council will consist of third years. Who will be away. Who's ever going to do the job they're supposed to do? (If the student council consisted of "the strongest 2nd year students", the fact that the others' absence hasn't been noted and explained yet is a completely new magnitude of writing fail, so I ignored it)

Also, a system where the third years are out of school all the time sounds stupid to me. Just make the school 2 years long and add 1 year of mandatory internships or hands-on training in several areas. But I guess then you'd lose the oh so important "high school lasts 3 years". *sigh*

Yes, maybe everything can be explained, but that something so fundamental has yet to be explained to make sense just screams FAILURE in my eyes.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote