View Single Post
Old 2007-12-16, 09:16   Link #46
Sirth
Command of the Revenants

Send a message via AIM to Sirth Send a message via MSN to Sirth
I think you missed my "Suddenly those big screen TVs become useless as you're only paying attention to the bottom of the screen" comment.

I also find dubs more memorable than subs. Probably because I find my mother language more understandable than my second.

And a sure fire way of getting discredited is by looping a whole bunch of intelligent people into the retarded category just because, God forbid, they prefer to watch something in their mother language, instead of reading their mother language for something animated in some form or another.

It's starting to seem like you're just plain insulting anyone that has anything to do with dubs: voice actors, the companies, and the people that watch them. I don't loop all sub-watchers into one category for no reason (I have a friend that watches subs primarily, yet found a dub I found a little awkward to be good.).

I assure you, from what I've heard of at least Bosch and Yuri, they do good work. Yuri is a phenomenal actor, and Bosch does enjoy what he does. I'm sure he'll have fun with a hero that's not exactly stereotypical. Add in a couple of other greats (Liam and McConnihie), and it'll be a fine dub. They are worse, I assure you.
Sirth is offline   Reply With Quote