View Single Post
Old 2009-04-17, 08:23   Link #4
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

I'll try and answer with the closest choice, but some of them i dont really fit

1) What are your online anime viewing habits?
- I mostly download anime and occasionally view anime streams

This is determined by which gets it out first. If i have access to both at the same time i prefer the stream. I prefer to use any leagal source available, but i can't afford memberships and i dont want to wait a week

2) If you view anime streams, what do you view mostly?
- Mostly legal, official anime streams (such as Naruto Shippuden, Gintama, etc)

3) Do you think legal anime streams (such as Naruto Shippuden, Gintama, etc) will get more prevalent in the future and will replace fansubs?

- Yes, legal anime streams will get more popular, but fansubs will always remain

4) If you answered "Yes" above, do you think your online anime viewing habits will change because of this in the next few years?

- No, my habits will probably not change

If they use streaming ads like comedy network does and i can get it fast i will switch.

5) Have you ever paid for anime (online or offline, such as DVDs)?
- Yes

6) If you answered "Yes" above, would you be willing and able to pay for anime online?
- No

8) If you are unwilling to pay for anime online, what is your primary reason?

- I don't have money to spend on anime (online or otherwise)

9) Would you like to see AnimeSuki list anime streams?
- Yes

10) If you answered "Yes" above, what kind of streams should AnimeSuki list?
- Only official legal streams (such as Naruto Shippuden and Gintama, etc)

11) When listing legal streams, should AnimeSuki list time-limited streams? (ie: streams that are only available for 2 weeks after airing)
- Yes, but only for the time the stream is available for free

12) When listing legal streams, should AnimeSuki list region-locked streams? (ie: streams that are only available to visitors from the US, etc)
- Yes, but the allowed region should be clearly visible on AnimeSuki

13) Should AnimeSuki list non-free legal anime streams? (ie: streams that require payment to view)
- No, never

14) When listing non-legal unlicensed streams, should AnimeSuki only list streams created/sanctioned by fansub groups? (Fansub groups: I need your opinion on this!)
- Yes, only list "official" fansub group sanctioned streams

I didn't quite understand this but after seeing the video about Dattebayo i'm going to change my answer

Last edited by SeedFreedom; 2009-04-17 at 09:36. Reason: Answer 14
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote