View Single Post
Old 2010-01-16, 17:26   Link #361
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Spoiler for article:

46%. That's a lot. The date an otaku because they "don't" article is even better.
Not trying to down play anything but small sample size is small and ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankaku Article

The survey, conducted by StyleWalker, asked 2,000 Japanese women in their teens and twenties “Have you ever cheated on someone?”
now ... what is considered cheating? Quote from another Sankaku article,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankaku Article
When asked just what it is they considered the point at which cheating started (when done to themselves at least), the number one concern was “holding hands” with 37% considering this infidelity, “because lovers do it”, and “holding hands has a deeper meaning even than H or kissing.”

The next most unfaithful act was “being alone together”, at 20%, as “without a good reason drinking together is already cheating” and even “because it doesn’t feel right”.
The holding hands one is understandable (though there are clingy girls), but being alone together is mind boggling. The high "cheating" rate I suspect is mostly due to teens trying to figure out who they would like to go out with.

Either way, I'm always weary of these results.

At this point, I'm semi-derailing the topic, so I will say Simon is clearly the best character in the show.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote