View Single Post
Old 2011-03-07, 16:03   Link #114
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantelope View Post
It should phase him, because now we're getting into relativity. When a mass begins to move at those speeds (without breaking into many many elementary particles) the amount of drag on spacetime becomes akin to that of a blackhole. I think it's somewhat preposterous for even science fiction to claim to be impervious to the strongest destructive force known in the universe.
yeah, but you see, Aleister Crowley is the greatest magician of the modern era...the laws of physics mean next to nothing to him...

Quote:
I realize this is a work of fiction though, and that they're allowed to break from reality in extremes, but the nature of Index makes it half-believable to people unfamiliar with what physics is actually like in reality. I feel like it's a good idea to make sure at least a few people are aware that the implications of the show are either utterly exaggerated (everything Accelerator does) or straight up impossible (Kihara, I'm looking at you).
well, Kamachi is no scientist, he's made plenty of such mistakes(heck, just look at Uiharu's power)...so it's generally better to just accept that physics in toaruverse are different from real life physics, or pretend...not to...notice....the.....mistakes........>.<

argh, can't believe i just typed that after all the times i bitched about the railgun or accelerator's wall-bullet scene >___<
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote