View Single Post
Old 2012-04-12, 08:54   Link #996
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
oh i didn't remember that one of the henchmen was an ET body. either way though, tobi needed to kill him. i don't really see your point there. is it fuu or torune? and which chapter is that?

to me, an unneeded kill would have no purpose other to vent rage or just for fun. if the death of a ninja serves the purposes of another ninja's plans then it wasn't unneeded. in this case, he got danzo alone and then used them to reinforce his army since ET requires dead bodies
Fuu was killed by Tobi and Kabuto used Edo Tensei to put him in Torune's body so they both may technically be considered dead.

Tobi wanted to find a weakness to Edo Tensei so he let Kabuto revive Torune but by doing this he gave Kabuto a powerful edo (Torune) to control.

I agree killing Fu and torune can be considered a needed kill but by not needed I meant Tobi could have chosen to spare Fu and Torune as it gave Kabuto more power (edo Torune).

This makes it ironic that Tobi spared those Konoha ninja in the bar since they may not have been in Konoha and it would get Sasuke used to killing Konoha ninja which could help Tobi (this was my point).

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-04-12 at 09:06.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote