View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 13:04   Link #35
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Chapter 21? No way. They're moving much, much faster than that. What sort of calculation are you using to get that result?
Well right now they seem to be moving at a rate of 1-2 chapters per episode (eps1 and 2 each covers ch1 and parts of ch2 while ep3 chs15-16) and they're putting quite a bit of focus on the training flashbacks which leads me to think that they intend to drag the Trost arc well into the mid-season.

It also doesn't look like they want to cram in as much story as possible and ep2 demonstrates that. From a creative standpoint it makes sense to end the season with a cliffhanger/foreshadowing and imo there's none as glorious and menacing as the scouting legion riding into the plains at the end of chapter 21.

That's not to say your deductions are without merits, but the Female Titan arc is quite long so I don't think they'll be able to cover the whole of it with what's left of the 24-5 episodes lest they risk cutting it off midway or condensing the Trost arc either of which is not something I'd like to see happening.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote