Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-09, 19:54   Link #4
wao
OK.

Heh. I found out about this while looking for Iroha spoilers and saw a few designs from a hastily photographed Newtype stolen off 2ch a few days ago... (better pictures are highly appreciated! I'm not buying this month's Newtype so yoroshiku to whoever does)

(There is a last page with more secondary characters included but it's so blurry it's practically useless.)

...Hisashi Hirai really is copypasta master. LOL. I was not knowing whether to laugh and cry at Soushi and Kazuki V 2.0... Oh, and remember, this is Tarzan in space, so there's an excuse for Kazuk- I mean, Eiji to go around barechested like that! ...Nah, what am I saying, it's just fangirl bait.

But like I have said elsewhere, this ain't no Fafner Mark II without Habara on board! The director of this show was indeed involved in Fafner, but it definitely takes a very strong director to have put together the visual elements as nicely as what happened in Fafner. Can he do it?

Actually with so many nicer things coming out in Spring, and less and less time to watch anime, honestly I would completely give this a miss if it wasn't for the fact that Ubukata's writing this. It changes everything. So here's hoping Ubukata gets to do a good job; Tarzan in space.. could... turn out decent.

As for angela, from what I read on the XEBEC and Heroic Age 2ch threads it seems like there's a high possibility angela will be involved. Of course 2ch being 2ch it's better to wait for confirmation (or has it already been confirmed?), but... I couldn't care less to be honest (even though I sorta like her songs), I want to know more 'bout the animation production. I don't think we'd be in for a lovely surprise like that BONES-outsourced first half of ep 24 ala Fafner, since BONES is so busy now.