View Single Post
Old 2016-07-10, 13:08   Link #94
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Finally got around to watching the vids linked above. Oh, my, is it so much worse than I expected...

Well, maybe Sony will sell the rights to Marvel, who will manage to more successfully reach the heart of the franchise in a trumped up cameo for another property than Sony could have done in 5 movies. That seems to be the pattern.
The sad thing that this shows how big a challenge Marvel has there. Trying to help Sony not screw up the next Spider-Man movie is the greatest film challenge Marvel has ever had to undertake. Because they seem incapable of doing a good job right now.

This whole film has been a horrible existence. At absolute best an average movie. And for that average movie we've seen so much nonsense and sexist charges thrown around everywhere. Turning this movie into a social debate not an entertainment experience. Attacking criticism in the way they have while apparently making an impressively sexist movie with racial stereotypes.

I know even if this movie bombs they'll just blame it on sexism and never take any responsibility for making a bad movie....but oh well. I'd rather that then see this thing branch out into an abomination of a Ghostbusters Cinematic Universe.