View Single Post
Old 2014-03-27, 10:43   Link #1103
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithKurogane View Post
Now I want to write a scene where The Doctor stopped Nanoha's Starlight Breaker by using the Sonic Screwdriver...
It owuld need to be well justified, though. What i like the most about the Doctor is that his tools aren't "Deus Ex Machina" magical wands. He always have a reason to do what he does. Sabotagging Raising Heart with the sonic scredriver before a fight with Nanoha ensues could be an effective way to justify him dispersing a Starlight Breaker. That or combining the sonic screwdriver with another source creating a small but effective "dispelling area" around him to protect himself from the impact.

I also like to imagine him screwing with the Huckebein Family, they "capture" him and ends up getting all the info necessary to detect what's wrong. Then disbales them temporarily so he can escape and then he takes the fight right at Hades Vandein's door. Actually i think the Doctor is the kind of pragmatic man that could understand the harships and motives of the Huckebein Family as also guide Hayate's unit the correct way (...by causing big trouble for both parties at first, of course xD).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote