Thread: Crunchyroll Saki
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-29, 20:48   Link #140
Falkor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Guys, apart from the loli, no-pan, GONZO, etc. have you noticed that this has the same director as Dragonaut and character designs are from the same dude that did the Erotic Torture Chamber Also in the promo apart from the crappy 3D, the lolis tend to transform in all the mahou shoujo glory WTF

Sorry for stating the obvious, but I am puzzled that none has yet begun ridiculing it, unless I am way off with my impressions
I'm not sure of how to reply to this without giving away some spoilers here and there... but all I can say is that you should watch at least the first three mahjong games that are going to be featured in Saki, and then form your opinion of the show.

As for me, I've done enough research to get a sense of what to expect---I've been reading the manga and the Drama CD is one of my favorites, so yeah... (The Drama CD is actually the thing that convince me to watch this adaptation).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Nodoka is the meganekko with the green hair?

... and since I forgot where is 'Taro (VA: Fukuyama Jun) in the promo?
Jun Fukuyama is unfortunately voicing a minor character. He is the only guy featured in the promotional video (not the first one, but the second one). Actually, I think he is the only male character in the show...
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote