View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 21:25   Link #334
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Speaking about revealing outfit, i think all of Vanadis already wear one. I wonder how they can defend themselves from incoming attacks with that kind of clothes (At least wear armor, girls!)
Why should they? No one can literally harm them thanks to their Viralts, and when they do end up facing odds/enemies strong enough to pose a threat against them, armor would be pretty much worthless. Besides, all of the Vanadis aren't just beautiful women who just happen to wield weapons; they're all capable warriors, generals, and politicians in their own rights. If any woman could just become a Vanadis, then what's the point of the Viralt choosing them out in the first place?

Finally hit Volume 5 Chapter 2. Elen discussing her plans concerning Lightmeritz (her territory) with Alsace in mind, as well as the economical and political ramifications of her goal for Tigre at the end of Chapter 1 (before the report of Lutetia's burning came in) was definitely noteworthy. Just when I thought this series couldn't surprise me more.