View Single Post
Old 2008-09-23, 21:58   Link #13651
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Still, he got to defeat her and she got to come back. He lost his Lancelot and got Albion when he came back.
Are we all basing this on the fact that since person A got this win then person B must get the next win to be fair?

The two have a promise to keep and that is to enact Zero Requiem. Summary for episode 25 states that specifically.

Nunnally and Kallen are therefore Lelouch's and Suzaku's last obstacle before this plan comes to fruition. I'm guessing Damacoles is their instrument to do it (or not). I don't see any parallels to S1 ending because it was a mexican stand-off. Here each man has his own obstacle to defeat.

I'm hoping for the fight to go this way.
-They fight in the air
-Albion damages Guren's arm (but not completely disable it)
-Guren tackles Albion into the fortress
-Lancelot loses its gun and sword
-Brutal hand to hand combat results (Remember S1 where Suzaku completely smashed Lelouch's mech when he killed those JFL? Let's see that between Albion and Guren, THEN it'll be a fair fight)

Quote:
Takes away any assurance that he had ever given her by saying that the WHOLE time he has been playing a game with her. (Delibrate)
Which he admitted in S1.

Quote:
Her faith is shattered when Lelouch's typical double intention becomes 'known' where he attacks a peace summit and takes hostages. Kallen, of course, has no way to know that this particular plan has a triple intention. (Delibrate)
Which he did before during the China Arc

Quote:
-During the battle he uses pretty underhanded techniques such as blowing up a mountain, destroying BKs and his own troops. The fact that all his troops follow him because their Geassed can't help much either (Delibrate).
Which he's done before as many people have already pointed out.

Not that I don't want to label Kallen an idiot (cause even the BK's dont' realize it) but I don't see why she can be pissed at his actions when he's been doing the same thing when she was on his side. (On the outside it looked evil, but on the inside he had a hidden motive)

Quote:
We don't know if she really would have pulled that trigger in the hanger. C.C. had her pinned real quick.
Yeah having a giant claw aimed at you and coming towards to crush you defintely means she wasn't going to do it. I doub there was suppose to be any hidden meaning in the scene.

She's not eager to do it though.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote