View Single Post
Old 2008-09-23, 22:05   Link #13653
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Are we all basing this on the fact that since person A got this win then person B must get the next win to be fair?

The two have a promise to keep and that is to enact Zero Requiem. Summary for episode 25 states that specifically.

Nunnally and Kallen are therefore Lelouch's and Suzaku's last obstacle before this plan comes to fruition. I'm guessing Damacoles is their instrument to do it (or not).
I'm basing it more on last season parallel and general desire. I think Kallen, as she is now, isn't going to be stopped by Suzaku, and I don't see him being the one to calm her down.

As for their promise, Knightmare combat is not going to be an issue much longer. Whatever their plan, this is the crux of it. Worst-case, Suzaku ejects back into Damocles and takes the elevator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I'm hoping for the fight to go this way.
-They fight in the air
-Albion damages Guren's arm (but not completely disable it)
-Guren tackles Albion into the fortress
-Lancelot loses its gun and sword
-Brutal hand to hand combat results (Remember S1 where Suzaku completely smashed Lelouch's mech when he killed those JFL? Let's see that between Albion and Guren, THEN it'll be a fair fight)
I don't think Kallen can make a proper fist with the radiation hand. Also, Suzaku had the superior mech against Lelouch. Remember when he tried it on Kallen in Stage 23? He broke his hand off. Hand to hand melee combat won't work well here.