View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 00:59   Link #76
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I have been getting on the Ore no imouto train lately and I couldn't help but compare Kyosuke with Araragi. I mean they both have strained relationships with their sisters yet it all seems so different. First of all Karen and Tsukihi actually makes an efforts to try to be close to Araragi like waking him up in the morning while Kirino is totally indifferent. Kyosuke plays eroge games with Kirino while Araragi plays the toothbrush game. With that being said it gives me conflicting feeling about the future. I mean Ore no imouto seems like its leading up to the Koi Kaze direction yet with Monogatari it seems more like just a joke. Although I'm a lot more incline to believe that Araragi would mess around with his sisters a lot more. I mean Araragi was already "this" close to hitting a homerun. The one series where we get a brother feeling up his sister and they'll never end up together, yet with another series we get a brother who keeps saying he hates his sister yet more likely to go for the "happy end."
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote