Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 03:37   Link #21761
Alhazad2003

@Chris38

Trust me, the last thing I want is for Alucard to awaken during the rescue mission. As I said, if it happens during the arc, game over. And there's so many ways it could happen, it's nerve-wracking. Akihisa definitely has a flair for the dramatic, as we're seeing in this arc. Though, as you theorized earlier, if it goes the same way the final battle against Hokuto did (which it pretty much is) Alucard won't completely awaken, and the group will be able to complete their mission without him to worry about. As you said, they've got too much already.

And man, if Moka does become an outcast of vampire society, that's gonna be rough. And will it include Issa as well, because unless revealed otherwise, it's a good guess he's still alive, just incapacitated in some form or another. Poor Moka.

And forget the third year, they've still got to get through the rest of the second year. Will the Masked King retaliate if the group does free Moka? And what of Miyabi and his fun friends, will they just let Tsukune take Moka? I'm thinking either they'd nab Moka after Akuha goes down (which would suck because it would mean all of Tsukune's training was for naught); or Miyabi will possibly fake his own death, like during his inevitable grudge match against Gyokuro. Yeah, it's not gonna be pretty, not by a longshot.

And oh gosh, I have a terrifying idea. What if it's not the Masked King who strikes at Tsukune's family, but Issa? I doubt the Japanese vampires would really care, if they deem what Moka did a "travesty." Man, that's a lot to think about, we'll soon see if it does come to pass. Until then...

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-02-21 at 18:55.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote