View Single Post
Old 2004-07-14, 02:48   Link #128
Anlushac11

I just finished watching the series and I was holding it together OK til Rosette started crying and saying she didnt want to die, then I lost it. I havent cried this hard since Kanon and one other I cant remember. Gunslinger Girls was sad too.,

It was better when Azamaria saw their ghosts and realized they lived happily together there and died happy and content together. If I had to go I would wish to go the way they did, with someone I loved and was happy to be with, even in death.

I alaso believe they are buried together. I think Chrnos did not disappear because he chose to remain in his human form to be with Rosette and thus died as a human. It could also be a sign that god had forgiven him for his sins.

Also when Remington was on the phone to Sister Kate and she asked how he got from Ney York to 'Cisco so fast I believe he said "Im an Angel"

According to teh teachings I recieved as a kid on religion, Remington commited the unforgivable sin when he tore off his wings and denied god. Denying god, or Jesus is considered the unforgivable sin in Christianity. So he is now a fallen angel roaming for eternity trying to find a way to atone for his sin.

Also Aion was killed but Aion is the embodiement of evil. You cant kill evil. When the nun told Sister Kate that another Stigmata case had shown up in Florida it meant the war with evil never ends. Another one chosen by god has been revealed and in the end we see Aion back, evil cannot be killed so it is the eternal struggle of good versus evil. Also the guy that bumped into Remington was the would be assasin and was being guided by Aion.

And in the end Aion thinks he has freedom but I think what was meant by the last part of the ending passage is that even Aion is one of gods creatures and as such is subject to gods plans and desires. What Aion may think are his own actions are actually all part of gods plan. And only time will tell what that plan is.

God this has really got me depressed now.