View Single Post
Old 2006-08-12, 02:03   Link #137
Bob from Walmart

Ok im sorry but i had to comment on this!!

The Ending

I just finished watching it and the ending was like someone giving me a check for a million dollars then ripping it apart just before giving it to me, pretty much your practical kick in the balls ending like in Elfen Lied.

So many more alternative endings to satisfy me in a way without making me cry were thought up plus the creation of a whole buncha questions about wtf just happend.

Not really possible

Its kinda hard to discuss about such a topic when its already based on something unstable and still mysterious in reality. We still dont know the truths to God and the Devil but we know that inorder for good to exist evil must exist as well. But the definition of what makes something evil is difficult to describe because the definition is according to our perspectives and what us humans dislike. If god created pain and sufferance does that make him evil? , Do we really have freedom if were really choosing to love god out of fear from going to hell? (hard to deny the person who has a gun pointed at your head).

Chances of a sequel

Its been 3 years so looks doubtful lol, sorry for the late post again.
But in a way maybe Chrono and Rosette get reincarnated or reborn. At the beginning i thought thats what happend to that magaladane or whoever loved Chrono before Rosette. But if everything seems to be going in a cycle where things end and the beginning of things start in this new era, since Aion seemed to be alive maybe the story continues with Chrono and Rosette in reincarnated bodies or something plus Chrono didnt really forfill his purpose did he? , rosette still died, omfg its such a sad ending i hate watching depressing anime, i so did not expect this just like elfen lied >_< .

It pains me to think of the ending and how Rosette was clinging onto Chrono saying how she was scared and didnt want to die... there better be a sequel or something that continues on from here thats not sad. or a samiliar anime thats not gonna make my eyes water.