View Single Post
Old 2006-10-08, 10:16   Link #140
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
oki its a few years late but i have to say something about the end...after just finnish watching this series i can say it is totally heartbreaking...
i really dnt know wht to think of this...its a brilliant ending and a stunning masterpiece but at the same time it feels too harsh but my feelings are wildly out of control...
so its basically an end where everyone dies and even tho i detest it at the same time i truly love it >.<
after reading though some posts im even more confused to wheather aion is really a demon...the whole end seems to imply that its an endless loop of dispair...something which i dnt want and want at the same time...
seriously i didnt mind rosetta and chrno dying but only if their deaths make a difference...to me the end just slaps you in the face...laughing at your deaths and dispair didnt mean anything as the evil will just repeat itself...aion should REMAIN DEAD! >.<
they both died for nothing...then in that case it would have been better to allow them to live...dam you god!! clearly see azumaria crushed and heartbroken after losing her 3 best friends (setella, rosetta and chrno)
lol this reminds me of a quote from bruce almighty (movie)
"god can end my life in an instant if he wanted to but he would rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm"(implying that humans are like ants and god is a kid with a magniflying glass"
man dispair is what im feeling now...and im pissed to see that nothing concluded...they suffered for nothing but i guess thats life...hope they will one day break out of this loop...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS