View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 11:12   Link #239
Auron Requies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
No, it seems that you have failed to understand what you were implying by comparing Evol to Code Geass over the beginning, middle, and end.
From failing to read to just plain failing. You did not understand nor tried to comprehend my post and I do not see you trying. Yes I agree Code Geass had a sad and fitting ending, but thats another debate. If you did not like the Aquarion ending, or the series for that matter, you could have stopped while you were ahead. We know you don't like the ending, thats ok. Good for you, you get a trophy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
After much deliberation, I've given the episode a 7/10 for being entertaining as heck.

The overall story though, when we get that thread, is going to be lower because, while the first half of this show was great, the second was terrible. Good on one half and bad on the other, leaves you with a 5/10. Its funny, or maybe sad, that I find the episodes individually more entertaining than the whole. If I try to put the episodes into a *bigger* picture, I find that I enjoy them less. Each episode is consistent, more or less, to itself but episode to episode has some pretty mind boggling changes in characters, theme, and even mood swings that just come out of nowhere.
This is exactly how I feel about Evol as a whole as well, maybe minus the whole bigger picture part, since my whole overall bigger picture was that I enjoyed it nonetheless. Hell it was all in good fun, so besides lack of plot and consistency, I overall enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Mikono and Amata must have done a lot of GATTAI at the end, took them a while to come back Time to move on to the doujins
Mikono probably adapting to the doggie stuff? xD Hehe. I still dig Amata x Mikono, especially long hair Mikono .