View Single Post
Old 2006-07-04, 01:21   Link #127
DufFuS101

Heh, finnaly decided to join this forum due to all the interesting talk going on here, and partly because of Suzumiya Haruhi.

The finnal episode (er... or 6th episode?) of Haruhi was quite amazin and even went behond my expectations. The only real bad thing about it is that it's the last episode (sorta) before any new seasion is made. Makes me kinda piss that KyoAni decided that they need the animators for Kanon rather make this a full season series.

About how that kiss that stopped the closed space, I believe that she was distracted by it as Kyon called it in the novel "mixed up data" rather that her making the closed space for that purpose. After all the reason she created it was because she did not liked that old world because it was too boring. Regardless the kiss had a big meaning to her since she wanted Kyon to be with her in this new world, and even tied a pony tail the next day. I have to agrea with The Sphinx's post on why she needed a reason to like the old world.

Kyon on the other hand was pretty much forced to kiss her considering the situation he's in. He pretty much dodged the question on what he thinks about her in that moment but also kinda accept that he does not see her as just another person or some great deity like entity. Kyon is one of those guys that like to accept what would be considered the norm for everything. Regardless of what he may really think about her it would be like him accepting that he likes a insane and unpredictable girl who's looking for aliens, time travelers, and espers. Thats probably why he has an easy time admitting he likes Mikuru as she has a more normal personality dispite being a time traveler. There are many scenes that shows that they share a certain bond together and IMO he probably enjoyed that kiss but would rather commit suicide (or be forced to save the world ) before he admits that.