View Single Post
Old 2008-06-29, 21:19   Link #10
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresnik View Post
I don't think we need to use a spoiler tag anymore, since it's already a month old. So I'll try to answer your questions:
You say that, but I wouldn't expect it to be a bit dangerous... ah well, I may say that, but I'm playing ExE, a year too late... so

Spoiler for end game spoilers:

But after thinking back to the characters backgrounds and profile, it seems there wasn't much way to do anything about these: unlike most VN, it is impossible to involve the girls in the main plot, except perhaps yuki (granted, she is the only one without any route, duh...). I would really boggle if any of the 3 others girl would chase Maou, until... well some SPECIAL conditions (such like another strike on Hiroaki, so Tsubaki going even more postal ).
in the end, I think the inconsistencies couldn't be avoided: as such, there isn't much room to involve everyone in the same boat.

ah well, it is fun to see such imbalance parts being able to outweight each other.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2009-06-01 at 17:53. Reason: well now it needs spoiler tags
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote