View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 19:18   Link #37413
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I'd comment something constructive but I can't think of anything worth saying other than this is interesting
I think I really should've started out with the setting in my head. That will be coming soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - Sounds kinda like something out of a Post Apocalyptic game.
A post-apocalyptic game with harem it was.

Mirror Celeste

Full title "Sister Baron Celeste Eisenberg", Celeste is charged with the 4th Company Schwarzenhase. The 4th is an active company, and so these 100 sisters of battle are deployed all over the globe, constantly moving from one battle to the next. They break the opposition where they are strong, and the Schwarzenhase form the ultimate defense line against the UE sweeping across Europe. Celeste is known amongst the sisters as the Voice of Angels, being able to win debates without as much of breaking a sweat, and would bless her warriors with a litany as melodious as it is inspiring.

(The opposite of being perfectly silent. )

Mirror Erika

Another Baron of the 4th Reich, the heir to Weber Heavy Machinery is both a economic giant as well as an incredible hulk in battle. Her telekinetically-boosted strength allows her to wield the massive hammer Mjolnir with the ease of a stick, utterly crushing her foe whatever they may be. This girl's lucky to have everything, as long as she's banned from the kitchen...

(The opposite of being poor. )

Coming up next: I'll be talking about the shadow mirror setting I'm calling SHOOTiNG ST@R ~Moon in the Mirror~.