View Single Post
Old 2006-02-04, 20:00   Link #142
neodrag38
DEATH TO 4Kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol
Neodrag you seem to not understand the concept, I know you did not see the episode because you keep avoiding facts and keep using your own opinions. Go look at the episode then talk to me so you can get an understanding of this powerful technique that Zoro only used once. There is nothing to explain the title says it all "The Essence of a Mighty Sword the power to cut steel and the breath of all things." It is even explained to the audience in detail. If you can not understand that all things can be cut, then your comprehension skills are off way off.
And you still keep failing to realize that all you have is Zoro doing this to physical objects. The fact that you put in that what Zoro was cutting at breath of Mr.1 makes it clear that you are a bit confused on the subject. Especially when it is clear that it was a matter of Zorro not only being able to perceive the breath but that also that he transfers his intent into his sword to make it do what he wishes. It remains that Zoro in that scene during Arabasta didn't comment that the air itself for instance has this breath. Steel, rocks, and the ground itself are substances of a form different from that of lightningin much less that cutting lightning is still cutting lightning. When in an elemental state the flesh and bones that need to damaged so that a person can be damaged no longer exist for a logia user when they already have transformed this into something else that they themselves can take apart into alot more pieces of matter that would be more than the amount a sword would do.
Quote:
I place quotaion marks because it was something said in the manga or anime, that is the only reason I place quotation marks.
You really don't like reading other people's post do you? I was commenting on the fact that you were placing a strange amoutn of quotation marks at weird places. What you were trying to do in terms of quoting would have a quotation mark at the beginning of the statement and that the end of it. Not several sloppily placed quotations. You don't put in a quotation mark simply because a sentence ends.
neodrag38 is offline   Reply With Quote