View Single Post
Old 2006-02-05, 15:17   Link #150
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP
Phenonmal: You are throwing out all common-sense from the OP world as well.
A Metallic object can not cut through a object that has no physical form. Electricity cannot be cut. Breath or not.

And as for this Episode 119, matter
Regardless of him saying, 'cutting steal or anything else you want' i do not think he had people made of Lighting in mind.

There are limits to what a sword can cut.
If Someone made of wind has a 'breath', does that mean a sword can cut through wind?

MihawkXGP, and Neodrag you guys fail to understand when it comes to anime, Logic and common sense are thrown out of the window. The world of One Piece speaks for itself I never knew people can turn into fire, control people like puppets, hell stretch 72 Gomous!. All of you need to realize that it is possible for a swordsman in the world of One Pece to cut anything. The Swordsman himself could cut faster than lighting, like in Naruto Kakashi has a move called Lighting Edge, which he cut lighting with this technique. You guys need to get out of that small minded thinking and have some imagination. You guys have no idea of what Oda is going to do with the swordsman in the world of One Piece. First of all you guys do not know what the strongest swordsman in the world is capable of doing. Mihawk's powers has yet to be seen, He will be used as a measuring stick for all other Swordsman in One Piece. I have no proof if any of the swordsman can cut through lighting or fire, but you guys have no proof if they can't cut it also. So everything remains to be seen we have yet to see the top swordsman like Mihawk or Shanks and we have to see Zoro at his strongest. All I am saying that it is possible and I am asking you guys to think outside the small box your in because this is not real liife it is anime.

Only thing that is for sure in the world of One Piece is that The Strongest Swordsman in the World is Mihawk and The Strongest Man in the World is Whitebeard. No one can defeat Whitebeard not even Ener. Whitebeard is even stronger than someone who has the ability of a Logia fruit Flame Fist Ace. Whitebeard will crush everyone in the World of One piece including your precious logia fruit user Ener.

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2006-02-05 at 15:30.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote