View Single Post
Old 2006-02-05, 20:37   Link #160
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas
You are sounding more and more idiotic with every post. I don't know how you do it, especially when you insult me to my face, then state almost exactly what I've said, and AGREE WITH ME ON ALMOST EVERY POINT. Almost.

First, YOU are sure Mihawk can cut everything, as it was the basis of your argument that Mihawk could defeat Ener easily. You repeated it over and over, in almost every post. To say that he couldn't now just to try to defend your current point, well, shows you for the poor debator you are.

Second,

Don't tell me something I have stated repeatedly has been 'cleared up for me'.

Third, We know that Roger and Whitebeard can beat logia users. We don't know how they do it, or if anyone else can. So, we can assume that no-one else can.

Fourth, this topic is a debate about battles between characters we don't know enough about, and if you don't think we should debate it, then GTFO. Why are you even in a debate forum anyway, if you think we shouldn't debate?

Fifth, I am making suppositions - Oh wait. I'll speak slower, and in idiot talk, so you can understand...

"I know we don't know yet, but we are making L-O-G-I-C-A-L G-U-E-S-S-E-S about it for A-M-U-S-E-M-E-N-T P-U-R-P-O-S-E-S. None of this is real. All of it is speculation. All you have said is mis-understanding my statements - that means G-E-T-T-I-N-G T-H-E-M W-R-O-N-G. I'll summarise them for you!

Whitebeard is the hardest. He can hurt logia users.
Have we seen anyone else hurt logia users? No.
Do we know how Whitebeard hurts logia users? No.
Could Whitebeard be the only person who can hurt logia users? Very likely.
Are we SURE he is the only one? No.
Is the fact we could be wrong very obvious? YES.

This is called logic. L-O-G-I-C. Adults use it when we debate, like in this forum. See? Now you know."

I hope you understand now. If I'd known I was speaking to someone so stupid, I would have done this from the start. Go back to school and learn to speak English, then try to talk with the grownups, OK? OK.

Thankyou, you finally understand the difference between fact and speculation. Your logical guesses do not apply tofacts or the anime world.

Last edited by Phenomenal; 2006-02-05 at 22:55.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote