View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 11:02   Link #37
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I do like how Yui handled the situation they are all in and making Cui 2nd was a smart move. I believe she has more battle experience than the rest and she is already Squad leader she knows how to make command decisions. I hope some of the terrorist try to make it up in some TSF's because if its one thing our hero's know how to do and that's pilot. They are going to have a fight on their hands.

Seeing Inia freak out was interesting. Im guessing that the battle programing that she and Cryska are under and the advance systems of the terminator only work when they are together. The trance that the 2 seem to be under when they pilot must be induced.

Americans are doing shady stuff with the Infinities and are possibly behind the attack by letting it happen so they look like the victim. Though the theory is sound im not sold on that idea yet (The Japanese have done this so often in anime its not even worth talking about most of the time.) However, it is obvious that whatever the mission the Infinities have been assigned is going to put them at odds with all Argo's, Bao Feng and Idar flight. Secondary mission is to capture either the Terminator or Inia. This will not sit well with multiple people and if they think it will be so easy to do this with both her and Cryska piloting they are insane.

From what i can tell the RLF is stopping the chemicals that kept the Beta asleep, if all those Beta wake up things are going to get even uglier. I guess in time we will see what the whole plan is but as of right now, i honestly see their plan as foolish. There are so many things that cant be accounted for in their plan and the fact that the best Eishi's who could oppose them escaped is evidence of that. Im not sure who the cocky ass hole was who is pulling the strings but he irritated me and i hope he gets shot in the face or get nom nom by the BETA.

I highly doubt we will see any "real" casualties from the leading characters. Right now my biggest curiosity is what the Infinities are up too, because i dont trust them nor the orders they were given.

Animation was not as horrid as some people are making it out to be, but it was not great mute point to me.