View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 17:52   Link #801
jjblue1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ayane~ View Post
I think so too, I'm just curious if the hidden tea party will be included next month as well, or are they saving it for the volume release. Because hoping for a seperate online chapter is probably futile, since it would be 10-15 page'ish, but at the same time it would be super unfair to leave it until april or whatever ;_;

hm..they would announce it a few months before starting the serialization and they didn't as of yet.
But I do hope Souchiro is going to adapt it.
There is no Umineko artstyle i find perfect in everything, but i I were to pick, i would say i love her/his drawings the most out of all.
Hum... I was thinking the hidden Tea Party was pretty short but it's real the battle between Beato and Battler be so long we'll need one more chapter...
Translators enjines seem to imply nowhere it's written that the next will be the last chapter so it's possible we'll finish the tea party with the next chapter and then we'll have another chapter for the hidden Tea Party. Since they posted the Tea Party I'll say it's safe enough to assume they'll post the hidden one as well. (at least I hope so! ^_-)

I would like it if Souchiro were to do the job! Let's hope so!
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote